Sunday, February 17, 2008

Introduction Blog

Hello and thanks for visiting. My name is Kilian and I am a professional surfer from Santa Barbara, California. This is my first day here and I am stoked to have my own blog to share my experiences with everyone.  
  It still feels like I am a Grom every time I hit the water and hope that never changes. However,   other aspects of my life have changed and it is time for me to step it up and prove myself as a professional athlete. I am excited about this upcoming season and plan on doing a lot of traveling.  This Blog is where I will share with you all the stories and pictures of those travels and experiences. I hope you enjoy them and please feel free to send me an email or comment. Look foreward to hearing from you and thanks again for stopping by my blog.... Aloha, Kilian 

No comments: