Friday, May 15, 2009

Surf One Day

This is a poem I wrote two years ago. I wrote it for an online contest, and Lulu Poetry decided to publish my poem in a book and awarded me the Editor's Choice Award.

My Stats today on Lulu.com
Today Views: 2178
Total Views: 9956826
Daily Votes: 1
Daily Average: 10

One day, I saw a wave
Thought to myself, the ocean is where I want to play
Nothing seems to be in the way
Plenty of room in the sea to spread my wings
All I want is water covering me
There is nothing like this
Search high and low and realize how lucky we are
To have oceans of gold and resources of lords
Just need to give the ocean a better chance
Maybe watch how the world revolves around that
See that life comes from her air
Water is what she brings to you and me
And if there was a another planet with a sea
I would think that life would flourish deep

Kilian Garland

Now Vote for me HERE!!

No comments: