Monday, September 19, 2011

Channel Islands LA Store Party

         I am stoked to say I attended CI's LA store party this past Saturday. It was super fun not only because most of my favorite surfers were there, but one of my favorite bands played! Iration performed on the roof of the CI/ Burton shop on Melrose and it was raging. Kelly Slater had a heat to attend at the Hurley Pro at Lower Trestles and it did not stop him from dancing the night away to Iration's hit songs. I was stoked to run into my longtime friend Dane Reynolds and his girlfriend Courtney (those two are classic).  Channel Islands raffled off a couple of signed boards; one of them an ex board of Taylor Knox's; the other was one of Dane's Magic Carpets. I had a blast and I am pretty sure everyone else did as well.  Thanks everyone for attending and Channel Islands you guys rock. 
     Kelly Slater signing autographs for fans. Not sure if anyone has signed as many autographs as he has in his career. No one in pro surfing thats for sure.
   Ahhh the Taylor board was a beauty. The Raffle winner must be stoked. 
       Kelly and Kalani really enjoyed the show...
    I was so stoked to see Dane...
  Mike and Mike Two of Channel Islands dedicated shapers.
    Dennis Rizzo was one of the happy guests who creedled his way around the party.
                 Iration Jamming out!!!
I had the pleasure of riding to the party with these three lovely ladies.
  Eric G and KG
    New Fred Rubble model. I like try...
Happy Campers

No comments: