Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lucky 13

I had a Fundraiser a few months back. The community came together in more ways than one. I am so grateful to have the support from everyone who came.   Here are some pics. The music and vibes all were really good so big thank you to  Klockywyze, and The Upbeat also The Brewhouse, Freestyle Watches, Channel Island Surfboards, Sector 9 Skateboards, Powell-Peralta, Sanuk Shoes, Volcom, Famous, DePaola Vineyards, A & H Gaspar Jeweler, Darkride Skateboards, Chris Burkhard, Josh Pomer, Gil, Gina Garland, Spirit Earth Natural Products, Surf Happens, Just Chill, Sundance Beach,  Isurus Wetsuits, Zola,  La Supa Rica, J7 Surfboards, Benny Bermudez, & Arbor Santa Barbara. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

I got to go to Argentina for my first ASP contest this year thanks to all your support!!!
PRIZES!
Skateboards, Photos, Artwork, clothes were just a few things we raffled off. 
My Mom slanging raffle tickets and sister Erica laughing.
Frank!!!!
Jim Brateris, Frank Rizzo, Andrew Bennette 
Love my girl friends xo
Klockwyze killing it!
Megan and Rizzo 

The hard part was getting through the people to raffle off goods.
Dance floor was on...
Ashley, Rachel, and Caterina
 Mr. Carey Larson rocking the stache
 The Upbeat! One of my favorite bands ever!!



Thank you again!!

No comments: